Welcome to the Careers Centre
We are here to give independent and impartial information, advice and guidance on future pathways and progression.
Mrs Griffin, Careers Co-ordinator, Newport Pagnell campus | Link to Newport Pagnell Careers Centre Page
Mrs Campion, Librarian and Careers, Olney campus | Link to Olney Careers Centre Page
Available to all students, Careers advice appointments can be booked with either Mrs Griffin or Mrs Campion at any point during the year. Whether you know the direction you want to go in or are looking for inspiration, we are here to help.
Download our 2016-17 Ousedale Careers Review
During PSHE lessons students in different year groups receive targeted Careers information. We aim to help them:
- Recognise and develop skills, attitudes and abilities that will enable them to be effective in a variety of occupations
- To develop career awareness and enable them to manage their own career development
- To manage transitions in life and understand the importance of life-long learning
- Make informed decisions and plan their future
- Prepare for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of working life
Not just careers advice….
We can also help with CVs, cover letters, applications, interview technique.
For information on the careers provision for each year group, please use the links below:
Year 12 and 13
Raising the age of participation